Formula 101 Demonstrations
1. How to get stains out of fabric
Whether the discoloration is from foods, grass, blood, mud, or any other type of organic stains, Formula 101 is able to easily lift it away without smearing it further. And it does so without damaging your fabrics.
How to use Formula 101 on your clothes
- Mix 1 to 2 capful of Formula 101 concentrate into the sprayer bottle provided and fill the rest with water.
- Place the nozzle directly on the stain as you spray, while moving it back and forth to agitate.
- Watch as the dirt easily lifts into the foam and can be washed away to reveal your original fabric. Because the surfactant does not break the dirt down, the stain does not spread, and no unwanted residue is left behind.
Formula 101 essentially acts like a bleach for your clothes without the damaging effects.
2. How to get grease and oil out of carpets
Anyone that has ever managed to get a whopping grease stain on their carpets understands the horror associated with it. First there’s the panic of what just happened and then the surrender to a permanent ugly stain with eyes that follow you around the room.
Well, there is no more need to strategically place furniture on top of greasy carpet stain!
Formula 101 is a powerful surfactant that lifts even the toughest of stains, from cooking oils to black tarry motor grease, out of carpets without spreading it around or causing damage.
How to use Formula 101 on greasy carpet stains
For the toughest of motor grease type stains:
- Fill the sprayer bottle provided with Formula 101 concentrate to the bottom ledge, as shown in the video, and fill the rest with water.
- Hold the sprayer nozzle right up against the stain as you spray, while moving it back and forth to agitate the dirt.
- Notice in the video demonstration how the stain lifts right into the foam for easy wiping away.
- If the stains are from lighter oils (like cooking oils) you can certainly save Formula 101 concentrate by decreasing the strength of mixture.
3. How to easily get red wine stains out of carpet
Red wine stains, stain. What else is there to say about it?
How about red wine stains can easily be completely removed with Formula 101 without causing damage or bleaching the surface being treated.
Formula 101 is an organic plant based surfactant that encapsulates the individual dirt molecules (in this case wine stain) and lifts them away from your carpet.
Read a blog from one of our customers on her experience with Formula 101 on red wine carpet stains in Is Formula 101 really ALL that? Skeptic Turned Believer.
How to use Formula 101 to get red wine stains out of carpets
- Pour Formula 101 concentrate into sprayer bottle up to bottom ledge as shown in short demonstration video here and fill the rest with water.
- Spray the wine stain until saturated in foam and wipe or vacuum away.
- If the stain is older or really soaked in, use the sprayer nozzle to work the Formula 101 solution into the stain before wiping it away.
Want to know what others have said about Formula 101? Read our reviews here!
4. How to get a tub surround clean with Formula 101
Do you find your shower doors or tub surround never quite looks clean even after a good scrub? You can thank soap scum and watermarks for that. Both can be difficult to eliminate despite our best efforts.
With Formula 101 however it is quick, easy, and the result is shiny.
This plant based surfactant removes all unwanted dirt, leaves behind no residue, and provides an instantaneously spot free surface.
How to use Formula 101 on your shower/tub surround
- Mix about a 10:1 concentrate to water ratio in your Formula 101 sprayer bottle. For easy measurement, fill sprayer bottle to bottom ledge with concentrate and the rest with water as shown in the video.
- Spray the area you wish to clean and work it in using your favourite shower scrubby/sponge such as the Vileda 2-in-1 Bath Magic Mop.
For tougher tub grime, let the Formula 101 sit on the surface for a moment before working it in.
Follow it with a water rinse to reveal a shiny spot free surface.